Show Distributors Wanted-3 areas left
Most of our Show Distributors Earn between £5,000 and £10,000 per year by selling our range of Spirits & Liqueurs at consumer shows. To achieve this level of income most of our Show Distributors will work on average, two days per month.
Available for new Show Distributors are these county groups:
- Cumbria, Lancashire, Cheshire, North Wales
- Hereford & Worcester, South Wales
- Lincolnshire, Bedfordshire, Rutland
London is an open area – any Distributor can book and attend shows as the area is so big and the number of events so many.
Hebridean Spirits & Liqueurs sell direct to the public at consumer shows all around Great Britain, via Show Distributors.
View our brands on our Website:
The benefits of owning and running one of our Show Distributor businesses are:
- Pre-start meeting to discuss Show plans and experience the brands
- Steady, regular income from selling direct to consumers
- In business for yourself, but not by yourself – we help you to get started and there is no pressure on you to sell more or do extra events
- Designated area with full training package
- Free Annual Distributor Training Day including Accommodation, Dinner, Breakfast and refreshments – meet other Distributors and exchange sales ideas. This is only for trading Show Distributors
- Good margins – tasting stock supplied free so your markup is protected
- No purchase or ongoing fees – all you pay for is the stock
- Money back guarantee on unsold stock – no danger of being left with a garage full of unwanted goods
What else do I need to know?
No licence fees or ongoing marketing charges to pay
The Show Distributor signs Licence to sell our Brands in a specified area
All the materials required to sell the Liqueurs at a show are supplied, free of charge:
o Graphics and marketing materials
o Sample glasses and sample bottles of spirits & liqueurs
o Bags for the customers to take their purchases home
o Branded clothing to establish a professional image
The Show Distributor chooses which shows to attend, pays for them and obtains a liquor licence as appropriate. We help with this and it is a straightforward process.
Orders stock from the Hebridean Spirits & Liqueurs to be delivered prior to each show.
Depending on the size and number of shows the Show Distributor is attending, an outlay of £2,000 to £3,000 is required to get started and to keep trading.
All stock is paid for prior to each show and are delivered to you free of charge.
We offer a full sale or return guarantee on all stock.
What type of person is a Show Distributor?
Perhaps between jobs, have some spare time, retired or semi-retired with a desire to do something fun to stay busy and earn some extra income. The difference here is that as a Show Distributor, you have control over when you attend events – no-one else decides when you are to work.
Maybe working full time but looking for extra cash to make ends meet and able to spare one or two days a month at weekends.
- would like an independent income
- enjoys meeting people and getting paid for it
- likes feeling useful
- bored being retired
Previous occupations of our Show Distributors include Headmaster, Petrol station owner, Salesman, Computer analyst, Policeman, Business owner, Promotional staff company owner, Warehouse Manager, IT Manager, Ex Forces
If you are interested please call 01436-679935 and ask for Roy Lewis, or send an Email to email@example.com