1) Guarantee of Quality: The Hebridean Liqueur Company guarantees that all our products are of the highest quality and meet current EU legislation standards, and that the products meet the required standards for the purpose they were intended.
2) Payment Options: The Hebridean Liqueur Company accepts all major credit and debit cards and uses a secure payment system for the protection of customers credit and debit card details.
3) Returns Procedure: The Hebridean Liqueur Company makes every effort to ensure its products arrive in perfect condition. However, in the unlikely event of an order not being delivered within 15 working days from the despatch date (Saturdays, Sundays & United Kingdom Public Holidays not included) customers should advise The Hebridean Liqueur Company. The Hebridean Liqueur Company will make every effort to locate the order, and if necessary, send a replacement at our expense or provide a full refund, subject to the correct delivery address and postcode having been supplied to us with the order. If an order arrives damaged in any way, customers should contact Hebridean Liqueurs, in writing, within 7 days of receipt. In this case The Hebridean Liqueur Company will, depending upon our customer’s preference, arrange for the damaged order to be returned to the company. The Hebridean Liqueur Company will either send a replacement order upon confirmation that the damaged order has been returned or make a refund. If any items in an order are received damaged, these should be returned to The Hebridean Liqueur Company who will replace the damaged items and refund any postage incurred in their return.
If you wish to cancel an order please cancel the order before 13.00 hrs (UK time) before the day of despatch. Under The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, the consumer has a cooling-off period of 7 working days beginning on the day after the day on which the consumer receives the goods. If the contract is cancelled, the consumer will be liable to pay for the cost of the return of the goods. A refund will be made within 30 days from the cancellation date, less the cost of the return if the consumer does not return the goods within this period.
4) Refunds: Refunds for valid claims will be made via the same method of payment as used to place order.
5) Delivery Methods & Times: Royal Mail makes our Standard service deliveries within the United Kingdom. Please allow an extra working day for delivery at Christmas time. For more information about delivery times for the rest of the world e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. The Hebridean Liqueur Company will make every effort to despatch orders, if received by 13.00 hrs (UK time) on a working day, on the next working day, or if received on a non-working day (Saturdays, Sundays & United Kingdom Public Holidays) on the day after the next working day and at Christmas time within 3 working days. The delivery time, for these particular despatches, commences from the first working day following collection.
Orders sent by Royal Mail do not have to be signed for. If no-one is available on the first day to accept delivery, a card will be left through the consignee’s letter box or sent by post, if there is no visible post box, advising an attempt to deliver had been made and indicating the local delivery depot’s contact details. If no one is available to receive delivery, the consignee will have to contact their local Royal Mail delivery office, supplied on the card, to re-arrange delivery or to collect the parcel. The Hebridean Liqueur Company cannot be held responsible for delivery delays on international consignments caused by destination customs or for causes beyond its control.
6) Retention of Title: This remains with The Hebridean Liqueur Company until the goods are paid for in full.
7) Delivery Charges: These are automatically added to the cost of orders to the United Kingdom as part of the process of submitting an order.
8) Insurance: Product liability insurance is included.
9) Responsibility for Local Taxes & Duties: These are the responsibility of the shopper or recipient in the country of destination.
10) Application of Value Added Tax (VAT): VAT is included in the cost of each order, where applicable (VAT number GB 671 4748 15).
11) Stock Levels: Our shopping basket system operates using an inventory with stock in hand. Confirmed orders indicate the item(s) ordered are in stock. If for any reason the stock levels show an item temporarily out of stock or insufficient quantity to meet the customer’s demands, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com and we will advise the date that stock item will be available again.
12) Order Confirmations: Upon submitting an order using our automated shopping basket system, with payment made through the secure server you will receive an e-mail ‘Order Confirmation’ from The Hebridean Liqueur Company. If you submit an order requesting payment by any other method you will receive an ‘Order Confirmation’ once payment has been made.
13) Confirmation of Despatch: Confirmation of despatch of orders will be sent by e-mail on despatch or shipment of all orders, showing date and time of despatch.
14) Invoices: We only send VAT invoices by post within the UK to companies and to customers who request a receipted VAT invoice.
15) Order Inquiries: To follow up on the delivery of an order or for any inquiries contact: UK – Telephone 01436 679935 and International – Telephone +44 1436 679935 or by Fax +44 (0)1436 679735. Our office administration hours are 09.00 – 17.00 hrs, UK time, Monday to Friday, excluding United Kingdom Public Holidays. Out with these hours you can leave messages that will be responded to during normal working hours.
17) Alcohol: Only persons legally permitted to do so, by local licensing regulations, may order alcohol. Please note we cannot ship alcohol to Canada.
18) Substitutions: We do not substitute products ordered, if a product should be out of stock, without the agreement of the customer.
19) Multiple orders: For multiple orders (company or corporate gifts) please contact us by telephone – 01436 679935 or Internationally on +44 1436 679935 – Roy Lewis (RoyLewis@hebridean-liqueurs.co.uk) – during normal office working hours (09.00 – 17.00 hrs, UK time, Monday to Friday, excluding United Kingdom Public Holidays).
20) Large Order Discounts: Orders for large quantities of our products, such as trade orders, will be subject to a wholesaler’s discount. Contact Roy Lewis (RoyLewis@hebridean-liqueurs.co.uk) or by telephone – 01436 679935 or Internationally on +44 1436 679935, during normal office working hours (09.00 – 17.00 hrs, UK time, Monday to Friday, excluding United Kingdom Public Holidays). Advanced notice is required for all large orders.
21) Unforeseen Circumstances: While every effort will be made to meet customers demands, cancellations or variations may be necessary and delivery delays may occur as a result of Act of God, War, Strike, Lockout, Labour Dispute, Fire, Flood, Drought or other causes beyond the control of The Hebridean Liqueur Company. In such circumstances The Hebridean Liqueur Company will not be liable to pay compensation.
22) If you have a complaint, please contact us immediately by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone – UK telephone 01436 679935 or International telephone +44 1436 679935. All complaints will normally be acknowledged within one working day. Any complaint will be dealt with fairly, effectively and confidentially. These complaints will be dealt within seven working days unless otherwise advised to the customer. These terms and conditions do not affect your consumer’s statutory rights.
23) Law: These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Scottish Law and you hereby agree to be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Scotland. E. & O.E.